Public Finance Live 2020 features leading political figures, public sector innovators, commercial partners, commentators and analysts alongside delegates from across the public sector and beyond.
Making the decision to turn this year’s conference virtual allows you to take part wherever you are, addressing this year’s theme: COVID-19: Road to Recovery. COVID-19 remains an ongoing threat to public health and the immediate future still remains uncertain. We will be running live online sessions every day, available to view from your home or workplace.
What to expect
- Insight, debate, solutions and updates
- Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
- Opportunities to explore and connect with exhibitors
- Enhanced academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Develop new contacts and share ideas