What key ingredients are needed to deliver the prosperous places that the people of the UK deserve? That is what top economists, policy makers and public services will be debating at this year’s CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition, in association with CIMA.
Recognising the challenges confronting management accountants and finance leaders as they face the rigours of austerity CIMA-AICPA is joining forces with CIPFA to enrol the Association’s members at the UK’s most important public finance conference.
Only one month after the election, the CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition will bring together a bespoke programme of content to help tackle hotly contested topics.
- Gain the skills and insights to transform services, shape the conditions for businesses to flourish and for local communities to share a new prosperity
- Learn from keynote speakers, policy experts, commentators, prominent practitioners and public leaders on new policy, long-term trends and predictions for the future
- Discuss and debate the hot topics in the profession and gain insight on how to confront the challenges of new more, commercial services
- Meet your professional practice CPD requirements, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Network with hundreds of public sector professionals, peers and suppliers, with the opportunity to do business on site.
This year’s conference is packed with sessions designed around the theme People, Place, Prosperity: Preparing for Brexit Britain. There is a huge range of workshops for you to create your own conference programme according to your own interests and learning and development requirements.
Click on the links below to read more and view this year’s programme: