Powering Growth: Transformation in Public Services
After three years in London, CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held in Manchester from 13-14 July. Early bird conference rates now available. Click here.
BOOKINGS OPEN FOR 2016
13-14 JULY, MANCHESTER CENTRAL
Early bird booking is now open for 2016. For a limited time you can book your place at the 2015 early bird rate.
After three years in London, CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition will return to Manchester for 2016.
As the sector heads into the seventh year of fiscal consolidation – now under a majority Conservative government – attention is turning to the future of the finance profession.
This year’s conference will focus on how public services need to become more commercial and productive to ensure long-term growth and regeneration.
Conference is a unique forum to hear from leading professionals, thought leaders and speakers from across the whole public sector, who will share their knowledge in a series of plenary sessions and practical insight in a programme of workshops.
- A packed two-day conference programme filled with inspiring content
- To learn how to add clarity and impact to your work
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of industry professionals, peers and suppliers
- Opportunities to do business on site
- To enhance your academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours.