BOOKINGS OPEN FOR 2016
13-14 JULY, MANCHESTER CENTRAL
After three years in London, CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition will return to Manchester for 2016.
As the sector heads into the seventh year of fiscal consolidation – now under a majority Conservative government – attention is turning to the future of the finance profession.
This year’s conference will focus on how public services need to become more commercial and productive to ensure long-term growth and regeneration.
Conference is a unique forum to hear from leading professionals, thought leaders and speakers from across the whole public sector, who will share their knowledge in a series of plenary sessions and practical insight in a programme of workshops.
- A packed two-day conference programme filled with inspiring content
- To learn how to add clarity and impact to your work
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of industry professionals, peers and suppliers
- Opportunities to do business on site
- To enhance your academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours.